Here are the official rules of this blog. This blog is about the series of W.I.T.C.H. These will make things easier for everyone who visits the blog.
I wouldn’t mind if you use the same information. It’s not mine anyway. I found them online and that’s so easy. And now, we’re discussing about W.I.T.C.H, right?
But please write your own article. Don’t copy and repost mine. They’re my personal opinions about W.I.T.C.H. If you agree with me, or even if you disagree, please comment on the posts. I feel annoyed when someone takes my words and puts them on their site. Do not copy this site and put it on your own! I hate it.
Quoting me is alright. In fact, I’m flattered that you found something you think is worth quoting! But if you do this, please do the following:
- Make it clear that it’s a quote. Mention the author or the blog.
- Put the quote in italics, put quotation marks around it, or use the blockquote html code, especially for large quotes.
- Link back to the post where the quote came from or to the blog itself. This is the most important rule.
- While quoting me quoting someone else cancels me out, the person I quoted deserves the same respect and credit. Link back to their article, too.
- If you’re going to quote half my post, I’d rather you simply linked to it somewhere or cut down the size of the quote.
Please comment! I’d love to hear what the viewers say! In fact, I log in to the blog each day to find new comments. Keep these rules in mind:
- Keep comments clean. No offensive or suggestive language/links. I will not publish a comment if it contains any of this.
- Do not comment as someone else. You should never give your real name online if you can help it. Once you pick an online identity, try to stick to it.
- Do not mock or put down another commenter. I never encourage fights.
- Stay on the topic of the post as much as possible.
- Spam comments will be deleted automatically.
I’ll always publish your comments as long as you follow these rules. Your opinions are very valuable to me.